Keep Thrifting Weird. But maybe not THIS Weird.

It's Friday.  TGIF.  Seriously.

I love me some thriftin' goodness but sometimes I have WTH moments.  I mean, you know what I'm talking about.  There are those things that are so ugly that I can't imagine buying them second hand let alone buy them new.  Take for example this lovely piece of artistry.  Oh my stars.

You can't really appreciate the beauty of this "art" find at the GoodWill.  It's painted fur.  Yup.  You read me right!  Painted, fantastical, fabulously tacky fur.  Better yet, it was shedding.  There was a nice little pile of fur droppings underneath the frame.  Eh, groooooosssss.  That's what my little G-Man would say!

But, wait!  There's more.  I seriously wonder why peope donate some items--or does everyone donate the ashes of their dead pets?  I'm just gonna leave you to ponder this one for a moment. Seriously-WTH.  Why the---??
 I guess we should wonder more about the person that purchases this little dandy than the person who donated it.  Wow.

Later Gator.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment